Best Los Angeles Garage Door Installations
No Headache Los Angeles Garage Door Installations
Garage Door Installation Los Angeles is one of the top local garage specialty contractor that’s been serving the beautiful city of Los Angeles and the surrounding locations for years, offering premium garage door services and products at affordable rates to any client with a need for quality garage doors. Offering high-end products combined with a standard of excellence in client satisfaction, we strive to not only meet, but exceed your expectations in all arenas of our service, from start to finish, removing any possible worry or headache about a new garage door project.
Los Angeles Garage Door Installation Service
While we do offer other garage-exclusive services like garage door repair and maintenance of garage door accessories, our specialty is installation of garage doors, whether in an entirely new building or as a replacement for a previous garage door. We install all types of garage doors in a way that shows our years of experience with the care and attention that is required of precise, measured work like this, not only because we want to represent a reputable, trusted name but because we care about the clients we work for, and our A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau helps put clients at east. With our Angie’s List listing, and the glowing reviews and testimonials by previous clients, we know we can prove our reputation to you. No other Los Angeles Garage Door Installation company can say the same.
Garage Door Styles, Looks, Materials, Colors and Options Galore
Like a car, a house or the property itself, there are a multitude of choices for the look and feel of your new garage door, and with our expansive and well-connected network of providers and suppliers, we can find or make the perfect garage door for any house, office, storage space, loft, store or property. Just a few of the many, varied and different choices of garage door that we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Material: There are several choices when deciding what your garage door will be made of, the most common of which are wood, glass and basic metal doors. Of those three, metal is the most common, and subsequently, the least expensive, although that in no way means it is cheap. Steel, being affordable and durable, allows clients to customize in-depth while maintaining the budget they set on. Woos is a more luxurious option, and properly maintained, provides excellent resistance to water, bending and other damage. Finally, glass garage doors are very distinctive, and are embossed or etched with fanciful designs, overlaid and framed within wood or metal, and can add that wow factor to any property.
- Style: Although there are too many styles to recount here, they can all be summarized with long and short style paneling, with short panels having smaller panel to door ratios, while long panels cover the entire door with only a few panels. The difference is purely cosmetic, and has no effect on the sturdiness or cost of the garage door.
- Color: Metal doors can be painted or ordered in dozens of colors, and some can also be overlaid in a faux wood finish, giving the look of wood paneling without the cost. Wooden garage doors come in many stains and colors, often looking rustic and earthy while keeping the wood aesthetic. Glass garage doors can be custom ordered to have designs etched within the glass itself, and some companies have pre-set designs that can fit into any style or look.
- Design: Traditionally, most garage doors in the past protected against the elements with just the steel, glass or wood itself in flush paneling, carriage-style design or obsolete non-flush enclosures, but modern technology and improvements in green technology provide an avenue for those who want to be green and trendy with several energy-efficient features. Insulated panels and windows, fiberglass backing and a bevy of other features can significantly improve the look and efficiency of any garage door.
- Trusted Products: Although we guarantee any and all new garage door installations, the best service in the world is useless if the product being installed is no good, which is why Jacob Garage Door & Gate Repair Los Angeles only uses the finest products with the highest-tier materials from top brands like Wayne Dalton, Overhead Doors, Northwest, and many more.
Reliable, Easy, Painless Los Angeles Garage Door Installation Services
Having served hundreds of clients on thousands of projects, we’re constantly changing and improving our techniques and the many ways of finishing installations with as little downtime as possible, so that you can enjoy the benefits of your new garage door as soon as possible. In most cases, projects for new installations can be completed in less than one whole business day, and the process itself is simple. Once you’ve contracted our services, our garage door technician will come to you at your convenience, measure the dimensions of your garage, and get started installing immediately.
New Garage Doors in Los Angeles – At A Moment’s Notice!
Contact us immediately to get started on your new garage door installation. Call our office at (818) 650-9988 at any time to speak with one of our Project Managers or Garage Door Techs about any questions you may have regarding our services or products, or arrange a service call for the nominal rate of $19, which will be waived immediately should you choose to license our services. Or, request for a callback with your contact information and our office staff will get in touch with you as soon as they can. Don’t hesitate and choose Jacob Garage Door & Gate Repair Los Angeles for all of you garage door needs.
Los Angeles Garage Door Installations Provides:
- 24 Hour Emergency Garage Door and Same Day Service!
- One Flat Rate Fee per Visit.… No Hourly Charges For Labor!
- Skilled and Professional Garage Door Repair Technicians
- Our Repair Trucks Are Fully Stocked To Fix Any Problem
- Highest Quality Parts…We Warranty All Work
- Free In-Home Estimates With Purchase of Service!
- 23 Point Safety Inspection By Expert Repairmen
- Wood And Glass Garage Door Panel Repair
- Noisy Garage Doors Silenced and Insulated
- New Garage Door And Opener Installation
- Broken Garage Door Spring And Cable Replacement
- Any Hardware Replacement: Rollers, Cables, Tracks, etc.
- Remote Controls, Digital Keypads, Wall Openers and ALL Accessories